SE050: sss_cipher_one_go() returns kStatus_SSS_Fail (SM_ERR_CONDITIONS_OF_USE_NOT_SATISFIED)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE050: sss_cipher_one_go() returns kStatus_SSS_Fail (SM_ERR_CONDITIONS_OF_USE_NOT_SATISFIED)

fvjdxe
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to encrypt some data using AES. I wrote the key to the SE using Se05x_API_WriteSymmKey() an now want to encrypt using sss_cipher_one_go(). This function returns kStatus_SSS_Fail. When debugging into this function I can see that DoAPDUTxRx_s_Case4_ext() returns SM_ERR_CONDITIONS_OF_USE_NOT_SATISFIED inside Se05x_API_CipherOneShot(). This error code is not documented for any APDU that is related to AES. So I have no idea what I have done wrong. Can you give me a hint?

Best regards

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @fvjdxe ,

Actually the MW for SE050 provides a demo of "ex_symmetric", in which an AES is created to perform Encryption on some data by sss_cipher_one_go().

Did your issue come from this demo? Please kindly clarify.

Is it possible to share the log?

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

fvjdxe
Contributor I

Hello Kan,

I had adapted the demo. I fixed my problem by now. It turned out that some buffer had the wrong size.

Best regards

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @fvjdxe ,

Thanks for the update! It is great to know this issue has been solved.

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos