OEM looking for real data sheets (not the 1 page intro) for the PCF7953

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OEM looking for real data sheets (not the 1 page intro) for the PCF7953

lfaustini
Contributor I

I am an electrical engineer contracted by a large OEM of exotic cars, they are looking  to create very high end locking systems for very high end cars.  I am looking for the detailed data sheets for the F7953 series of security transponder IC's. I have contacted NXP directly, many times, but I cannot get beyond their first-tier support which tells me they cannot give me the data sheets because of the sensitive nature of the product, NDA's must be signed.  ,  to contact my local distributor (Arrow, Avnet, Digikey etc) When I call the distributor, they tell me that they cannot give me any information, because "That part was made for a specific customer" - which is clearly not the case because NXP provides  "one page data sheets" to entice OEM's to use them.  https://www.digikey.com/en/products/detail/nxp-usa-inc/PCF7953XTTC1AC2000/4020492   Can someone please help me get past this "boot-loop" that I am stuck in with NXP and the distributors ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @lfaustini , 

Is it possible to share more info regarding your project? So I may check with the expert team for the full data sheet you are asking for. You may directly message me if there is any confidential info involved in.

Thanks for your patience!

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos