How can I get started if I want to onboard my device to Google Cloud IoT core?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get started if I want to onboard my device to Google Cloud IoT core?

jordijofrenxp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The AN12199  describes how you can leverage the A71CH security IC to easily and quickly connect your own device to Google Cloud IoT Core. The document details how to configure a Google Cloud IoT Core account, how to register your device into your Google Cloud IoT Core account and how to authenticate your device based on the credenials stored in A71CH.  In addition, it includes a guide describing how to use NXP's FRDM-K64F and the A71CH Arduino compatible development kit (OM3710/A71CHARD) to establish a secure connection with Google Cloud IoT Core.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

trialaccount12
Contributor V

Hi. This document was very helpful.

I am working on a project where the frdm k64f which is connected to A71ch should send the "data" to google cloud.  I also saw a documentationGoogle Cloud IoT from Mbed OS device | Mbed   where the data is being pushed without using a71ch. I am quite confused now on how to proceed to send data to the cloud if I use A71ch. I tried using pub/sub but was not successful. I wonder how to map my data to a function to upload in the cloud. Any feedback would be highly helpful.

Regards

Ravi.

0 Kudos