cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 Example for EIM and ERM module

eiankit
Contributor II

Hi Safety Team,

We are using S32K344 MCU in our project for automotive application. We want to use EIM and ERM module for ECC error for code flash, data flash and RAM. Can you please guide us how to use SPD module for our use case? Please provide us the example which can help us to understand the SPD module.

Thanks you,

Ankit

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

eiankit
Contributor II

Hi Safety Team,

I am trying to use eMcem_Init function in the project but this function is returning me the E_NOT_OK. By debugging I came to know that in the function call eMcem_Fccu_Init and in that function is calling which is eMcem_Fccu_ClearFault, it is retruned E_NOT_OK. Can you please let me know why this is happening?

Thanks,
Ankit

0 Kudos

naveenm
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ankit,

Please help me with the following information:

1) Please clarify if the issue appears when the debugger is connected?

2) In case yes, which debugger are you using?

Regards,

NaveenM

0 Kudos

eiankit
Contributor II

Hi Safety Team,

From the saftey manual document(S32K3_SPD_IA_UM.pdf) got to know that SPD demo which is suitable without RTD layer. In our project we are using RTD layer for peripherals which we have utilized. So how I can integrate the SPD module code with our existing code. Please provide us some way so we can integrate in our project.

Thanks,

Ankit

0 Kudos

jinjingyang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello, @eiankit 

I encountered similar issues when support some S32K3 customers.

Please see attached s32k344 SPD example project based on S32K3 RTD1.0.0.
It includes BISt and EMCEM basic usage, and it includes some faults injection with EIM.
You can check the readme.txt and the comments in the source code for more details.

Regards,
Jason Yang

0 Kudos