cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32V FCCU NCF Catalog

Daniel_Wax
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

My customer (who I can mention over email) is looking for more details on the FCCU

Aside from S32V234_NCF_List.xls attached to the S32V234 Reference Manual, is there any additional information for FCCU work?

Looking specifically at understanding the source of some of these faults
          (e.g. where does NCF[69]  Test Signal 1 come from, what bits in SWT_CTR[ITR] need to be set for NCF[12] - NCF[16] and what does that fault represent, and making sure we are configuring the relevant hardware module registers correctly (i.e. implementing column N correctly)

I pointed them to this Panther app note

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN5259.pdf

And they came back with:

It looks like this explains some of the sources but I'm not sure how relevant this is to the S32V234. Some modules are missing and others are similarly named but not exactly the same mapping.
Specifically the MPC5744P's PMC module doesn't seem to have a PMC_FEE register (which is used to handle enabling PMC fault reporting) and I see faults that "might" be equivalent to the Test Signal lines but I see no direct reference to the Test Signal lines in the S32V234 reference manual to confirm this

Is there a document like this for the S32V234 specifically?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

aarul
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniel

I am not aware if such a document exists. You may try checking with S32V Apps Engineer for the same. 

About the test signals, these are about monitoring unintended activation of Debug and Test Mode (NXP internal non-functional modes). 

Answered your questions asked over email as well.

Regards

-Aarul

0 Kudos