キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

SDK for S32V234-evb

2,121件の閲覧回数
hannohyoon
Contributor I

Hello, I'm interested in the new S32V234 processor.

so I'm considering purchasing the S32V234-evb-D package.

but I just found that the package is consist of hardware only like below.

http://www.nxp.com/webapp/webapp/search.partparamdetail.framework?PART_NUMBER=S32V234-EVB-D&buyNow=f...

If I buy the EVB then how can I get the SDK? (like IDE, examples and documents etc.)

It seems that the Integrity OS and MULTI-IDE have to be purchased separately from Green Hills. Is it correct?

Should I purchase Sony camera module together if i want to make vision applications?

Is there any appropriate guideline for me?

Hannoh

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 返信

1,292件の閲覧回数
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You are correct that the hardware is supplied without the software support. Please contact NXP sales office or NXP Distributors to get the software. The Integrity OS and MULTI-IDE have to be purchased separately from Green Hills. You should buy the Sony camera module separately from the EVB..

Have a great day,
Andrei

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信