S32V234 + UB964 + UB913 +OV10635

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32V234 + UB964 + UB913 +OV10635

waynekuo
Contributor III

H/W: S32V234-EVB2 + UB964 + UB913 (SerDes) + OV10635 (Camera)
S/W: S32V BSP 15.0 + S32 Design Studio 2.0

Hi Experts,

There is a customer requirement of porting S32V234 + UB964 + UB913 + OV10635 for surround view application.
After all, UB964 + UB913 SerDes does not included in supported list of S32 Design Studio.

Right now, I can use Linux i2c command to write the registers of UB964, be able to generate test pattern, and use scope to prob the MIPI CSI signal.
However, I edit the sample project "isp_sonyimx224_csi_dcu" to skip the camera initial, the sample always show "Failed to start the grabber." log, seems the UB964 test pattern can not get into the board.

My question is:
1. Can anyone share the porting process or experience of porting Cameras or SerDes which are not included in the supported list?
2. I saw there are some camera type "CSI_GENERIC" and "CSI_NONE", what do they do?
3. Can I use above camera type for dummy camera input to grab the CSI test pattern input signal and show on the display?
4. Any suggestion for this?

Best Regards,
Wayne Kuo

3 Replies

KushalShahNXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for posting question. But we are now moving to ticketing system to support this device. This community will be closed soon.

So, I would encourage to raise a service request at www.nxp.com/support using "Service Requests" option and experts will help you with your questions.

Regards,

Kushal

0 Kudos

waynekuo
Contributor III

Hi Kushal,

I'm sorry to hear this information. :smileysad:

I've moved my question to ticketing system.

I know there are some reason that NXP decide to close this community, but I still think community is the good way to help engineers on S32V.

I know S32V is newer chip than i.MX, but I have to say, the reply on ticketing system for S32V seems very slow... It makes me worried.

Regards,

Wayne Kuo

KushalShahNXP
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I can understand your concern.

I will convey your feedback to the team.

Thanks,

Kushal

0 Kudos