Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what's the Pins status when MCU S32K116 reset before port initialitation,

Jump to solution
asd046012
Contributor III

Hello

when MCU S32K116 reset, before port initialization, what's the Pins status?  the direction of pins  is output status?  the output level is high level? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi asd046012,

All pins keep the default state, this is, Analog pins remain the analog function, digital pins are disabled, in other words in high impedance(tri-stated).

9 Unused pins.png4.4 Default pad state.pngTable 4-1. Pad Signal description.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi asd046012,

All pins keep the default state, this is, Analog pins remain the analog function, digital pins are disabled, in other words in high impedance(tri-stated).

9 Unused pins.png4.4 Default pad state.pngTable 4-1. Pad Signal description.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
luca_toso
Contributor II

Hi Robin, 

I know that I am a bit late in the topic but I want a clarification if possibile: 

When the MCU is KEPT in RESET, what is the status of the ports?

I'm asking because the datasheet specifies the status out of reset or port not initialized. 

Also, if the MCU is NOT powered (e.g. FS applications that cut off MC power) what is the status of the mcu ports?

Thanks and K.R.

0 Kudos