unable to install required package and extension.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to install required package and extension.

mahesh123
Contributor I

Hello  
1. I install s32 design studio 3.4 software in my windows 11 system. I am facing issue while updating the required extension. it is showing it is already install in your system but its not. 
i have attached the snip 

2. there is no exe file available on your website. when we click on download file it automatically went on profile page where no information about software. I also check the profile->download but nothing got.

mahesh123_0-1723006258970.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Have you try to install S32K1 RTD AUTOSAR 4.4 Version 1.0.1?  If still not work, I am afraid you need to offline install those software packages.

By the way, there are newer version S32K1 RTD 2.0.x can be installed in S32DS v3.5.  Click Real-Time Drivers for S32K1 and download S32K1_S32M24X Real Time Drivers AUTOSAR R21-11 Version 2.0.0 P04(SW32K1_S32M24x_RTD_R21-11_2.0.0_P04_D2404_DS_updatesite.zip). Then refer to the Offline Package Installation Setup of S32DS Extensions & Updates: Explanation and How To Use

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mahesh123
Contributor I

mahesh123_0-1723438773358.png

when I click on download S32 design studio 3.5 windows file then it went on profile page. I don't get any exe file. can you share me verified link where s32 design studio version 3.5 .exe file is available?

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I also downloaded S32DS v3.5 from here. I just tried it and it can be downloaded normally.
https://www.nxp.com/webapp/swlicensing/sso/downloadSoftware.sp?catid=S32DS-3-5

Please try logging out and logging in again, or try a different browser.

0 Kudos