the function of the wake-up-frame of uja1169TK in s32k144evb

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the function of the wake-up-frame of uja1169TK in s32k144evb

zjgchenzhen
Contributor II

My wake-up-frame consists of ID and data.

The first problem is that I can't understand  how to use the data function. the Fig1 is the data function's example in the datasheet, but I can't understand what is the Group and why only group 3 and group 5 match.

The second problem is that I have set the related register for wake-up-frame (CWE, CPNC, PNCOK, Std ID,no data so no DM), but when I test the wake-up-frame function, It is strange that all frames can wake up the UJA1169 (I am sure I let the UJA1169 be in stand by mode correctly). For example, the wake-up-frame is std ID 0x123 (PNDM = 0), so I set the ID register 29h to 0x8c, and the ID register 2Ah to 0x04,The ID MASK register (2Bh - 2Eh) are all 0x0, so only 0x123 can wake up the UJA1169 according to the datasheet. But when I test, it is strange that all frames can wake up the UJA1169. Can you help me analyze this problem?

Fig  1

pastedImage_1.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

For selective wake-up please refer to AN1203 for more detail setting.

0 Kudos

guoweisun
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Had send to you!

0 Kudos

zjgchenzhen
Contributor II

Thank you for your help. The problem is solved.

0 Kudos

zjgchenzhen
Contributor II

Hi Sun,

I can't find the AN1203 in NXP Official website. Can you send me the website or the PDF?

Thank you!

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

Could you please write your question in English, so that I can provide better support. 

Best Regards,

Victor 

0 Kudos

zjgchenzhen
Contributor II

Hi Victor,

I have updated it to Engliash. Please check it.

Thank you,

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Chen, 

Thanks for translating the post! Regarding your questions please see my comments below. 

The first problem 

It only matches groups 3 and 5 because these are the groups that in both cases are set to 1. This comparison doesn't take into consideration de zeros. 

The second problem 

The SBCs are not my field of expertise, but I will redirect this thread to the corresponding team so they can assist you with this question. 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos

zjgchenzhen
Contributor II

The first problem 

For example,  if the ID is match, then the data mask is 0b0000 0011, so the received message data is 0b0000 0001 or 0b0000 0011 or 0b0000 0010 can wake up the SBC. Is my understanding right?

But I have tried this,always, all data can wake up the SBC.The following is my setting, Pls see it.

pastedImage_1.png

the other board send ID 0x123, data 0xc or 0x8 or 0x1 or 0x2 or 0x3, they all wake up the sbc from standby mode.

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.pngpastedImage_3.png.......

The second problem

Ok,Thank you. Looking forward to Your help!

0 Kudos