the closed-loop rotates at 9000rpm and cannot rotate according to the requested speed

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the closed-loop rotates at 9000rpm and cannot rotate according to the requested speed

zhouqicheng
Contributor I

hi,When debugging the motor, the closed-loop rotates at 9000rpm and cannot rotate according to the requested speed. Changing the speed loop pi causes an adjustment action, but the speed still increases. May I know which parameter to adjust? The software is a mature solution,
0 Kudos
3 Replies

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

Could you please provide more information about your case: Development kit, example code, etc?

0 Kudos

zhouqicheng
Contributor I
hi.The official routine of NXP was used without any changes. The speed of the closed loop was fixed at over 8000, and the monitored back electromotive force was abnormal. The pi value of the speed loop was given zero, but still the same. The chip is s32k144
0 Kudos

_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I meant if you were using the MCSPTE1AK144 that comes with the following examples.

nxf86756_0-1684879067056.png

In this kit the Motor nominal mechanical speed (N nom) is 2000 RPM and the Mechanical speed limit (N max) is 2500 RPM.

If you are using a different hardware you can refer to the documentation of Motor Control Application Tuning (MCAT) Tool for tuning the parameters of your hardware.

0 Kudos