the Download Path and Installation Steps of S32K144EVB-Q100 Board BSP

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the Download Path and Installation Steps of S32K144EVB-Q100 Board BSP

Contributor II

hello:

I use NXP S32K144EVB-Q100 Board,I want to download the BSP of this S32K144EVB-Q100 Board from NXP, Can you tell me the Download Path and Installation Steps of S32K144EVB-Q100 Board BSP ?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
3 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The SDK is included within the installation of the S32DS IDE. You can download the software from the following link. Once you have installed the IDE the SDKs will be included in the following path: C:\nxp\S32DS_ARM_v2.2\S32DS\software\S32SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_3.0.0

To import the examples to your workspace you can do it with the following button: 

pastedImage_2.png

Once you imported the example the first thing you need to do is to generate the Processor Expert code by clicking on the following button: 

pastedImage_3.png

Once you did it, you can hide the Processor Expert view: 

pastedImage_4.png

Finally, you can build the project. 

pastedImage_5.png

This procedure applies to all the SDK example projects. 

Have a great day,

Victor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct"button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored

Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Contributor II

Hi Victor Jimenez:

I want to  import the  S32SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_3.0.0 examples to my workspace of S32 Design Studio for ARM Version: 2018.R1 with Green Hills Compiler for S32K144.I have some questions:

1.I have install  S32 Design Studio for ARM Version: 2018.R1 ,I use S32 Design Studio for ARM Version: 2018.R1. I do not use S32DS_ARM_v2.2 IDE. I want to  import the examples to my workspace of S32 Design Studio for ARM Version: 2018.R1,But I can not find the S32SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_3.0.0 in the installing path: C:\NXP\S32DS_ARM_v2018.R1\S32DS   ?   How to import ? Can you help me?

2.I use MULTI IDE 7.1.6 with Green Hills Compiler for the S32K144EVB-board,I want to Integrating GHS Compiler into S32 Design Studio for ARM Version: 2018.R1.

<<Integrating GHS Compiler into S32 Design Studio.pdf>>:pastedImage_15.png

in step 2:

I have  refer to The MULTI Eclipse Plug-in of <<build_arm.pdf>>,I have some questions:

The MULTI Eclipse Plug-in of <<build_arm.pdf>> is about  installing MULTI for Eclipse ,it is not about  installing MULTI for S32 Design Studio for ARM Version: 2018.R1 ? Shall the Eclipse should be install?

I have done  the "Prerequisites to Installing MULTI for Eclipse" and " Installing MULTI for Eclipse" which are listed in the MULTI Eclipse Plug-in of <<build_arm.pdf>>,See picture below .I do not know what shall I do and how to do next about install it in S32 Design Studio for ARM Version: 2018.R1 ?

30-day license MULTI for ARM v7.1.6 is successful.My MULTI install path: C:\ghs; the<<Integrating GHS Compiler into S32 Design Studio.pdf>> and<<build_arm.pdf>> are in attachments.

pastedImage_10.png

The MULTI Eclipse Plug-in of <<build_arm.pdf>>:

pastedImage_13.png

pastedImage_14.png

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello lin, 

Sorry for the late response. Regarding your questions please see my comments below. 

1. For version 2018.R1 of the S32 Design Studio, you need to download and install the latest update from the following link

pastedImage_1.png

2. For problems related with the integration of the GHS compiler into S32 Design Studio, please contact the GHS support directly. 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos