path variables in linked resource in s32 design studio for windows

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

path variables in linked resource in s32 design studio for windows

sanjay645
Contributor I

Hello, i want to run a script that will create path variables in linked resources in s32 design studio.

Is there any possible way to do so, please help me out.

I want to create those path variables and paths using a script which i attached in the attachment here.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

sanjay645
Contributor I

S32 DS do have linked resource, please see the image attached and let me know how can i make values of variables dynamic, for example, in the image, 'RTD_DIR_PATH' has value "C:\SVN\SW32K3_RTD_4.4_2.0.1" , I want that it should search the folder name starting with "SW32K3_RTD_" and put it in a variable and then use this variable to build the project in project paths.

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sanjay645 

I am sorry for not giving me to understanding correctly.

It is possible to generate Linked resources with S32DS, as you said. I was referring to as far as we know it is not possible to use a script as you want.

As I mentioned before, our IDE is Eclipse-based, you can consult the following link. There should be information related to this topic which you might find useful.

Dynamic path variables

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @sanjay645 

As far as we know, S32DS does not have this feature for the linked resources. But as our IDE is Eclipse-based, you can consult the following link. There should be information related to this topic which you might find useful.

Eclipse documentation

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos