cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpuart_demo

Jump to solution
kalajiao
Contributor II

I call the code of the official lpuart routine and make a small change here, but why does the serial port receive only 'Hello W' after I do this? If I send 'Hello Board' without making any changes and follow the code in the official routine, I do receive 'Hello World', so I don't understand why

QQ截图20210714211255.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@kalajiao

The process of receiving and sending data is correct,  the error caused by 'bufferIdx'.You need to modify 'bufferIdx' value.

Senlent_0-1626314998383.png

Senlent_1-1626314998398.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Best Regards!

Jim.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@kalajiao

The process of receiving and sending data is correct,  the error caused by 'bufferIdx'.You need to modify 'bufferIdx' value.

Senlent_0-1626314998383.png

Senlent_1-1626314998398.png

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

Best Regards!

Jim.

0 Kudos
kalajiao
Contributor II
How do I change 'bufferIdx'? The 'bufferIdx' routine does not define a type of uint8_t directly, and then the program automatically adds it to meet the condition. Can you tell me how to change this? I don't quite understand. I'm sorry to trouble you.
0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@kalajiao

Senlent_0-1626337689135.png

If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

BR!

Jim.

0 Kudos
kalajiao
Contributor II

thank you for your help

0 Kudos