flexcan automatic retransmission config

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexcan automatic retransmission config

Contributor I

s32k144, witch register should be configed  to disable automatic retransmission when send a can message.

0 Kudos
6 Replies

xinliwang
Contributor III

Hi, @78621251 

I meet the same problem and did you solve it? How to disable the can  retransmission?

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi@78621251

I searched some registers but found nothing useful,I'm not sure if there is such a register, can you describe the requirements of your function clearly, maybe I can help you in this regard.

0 Kudos

Contributor I

such as when CANL and CANH short circuit together,start send a can message,it will send fail,but it will automatic retransmit ceaselessly,untill CANL and CANH not short circuit no longer, then the message send out successful.

Now, I want to the message be sended once whether successful or not.

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi@78621251

The recovery of bus-off is somewhat different from the requirement you mentioned. I don’t think it can be achieved. What you can do is to judge whether the data you send is sent ok or not.

BR!

Jim,

0 Kudos

Contributor I

because of automatic retransmission,it will enter bus-off soon.but if then message be sended once, the TEC counter will not add too much to be the condition of bus-off.

0 Kudos

Senlent
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi@78621251

I understand what you mean, but this is not possible to achieve, and secondly it is not standard to do so

0 Kudos