detect which s32k microcontroller variant ( 144 or 146 or 148 )

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

detect which s32k microcontroller variant ( 144 or 146 or 148 )

Jump to solution
naderkhamess
Contributor III

Hello there,

We have several customers using our Microcontroller now. We have samples using s32k146 variant and some using s32k148. I was wondering if its possible to identify via register/function which MCU ID it is? 

Because i have different linker scripts but somehow this was okay as i configured it for the smallest, but now i am using FlexRAM as EEPROM and DEPartitionCode is different. ( 0x08 / 0x04 )

Thanks.

Best regards,

Nader

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi naderkhamess,

Yes.
Please read the "11.3.1.8 System Device Identification Register (SDID)" of S32K1xx MCU Family - Reference Manual.

SDID[DERIVATE].png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi naderkhamess,

Yes.
Please read the "11.3.1.8 System Device Identification Register (SDID)" of S32K1xx MCU Family - Reference Manual.

SDID[DERIVATE].png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.