cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating new project error with EB tresos24.0

Jump to solution
iricsh7
Contributor I

every time i created a new project with EB tresos24.0,an error ocurred as shown in figure1,no mater which mcal version i used.

I only added the MCU module to the project when i created the new project and check the option "Automatically add the minimum number of child elements in lists"

when i uncheck the option "Automatically add the minimum number of child elements in lists" i can add the MCU module to the new project but i had to add the configuration manually later,it was a lot of work.

how can i solve this peoblem? @nxp employeefigure1figure1figure2figure2figure3figure3

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It looks like a limitation with EB Tresos tool, as the attribute "MIN" is somehow not fit with XPATH ecu:() in this situation. I can get rid of it by do these steps below:

- In Module Configurations, only let Resource as the module in project. 

MDL_Configuration.PNG

- Choose Finish. A new project will be created. In Project Explorer, right click to the created module -> Module Configurations...

MDL_add.png

Add Mcu module into Project:

MDL_MCU.PNG

Now MCU module can be added with minimum child element, e.g. McuClockSettingConfig:

Mcu_Added.PNG

Best Regards,

Nam

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It looks like a limitation with EB Tresos tool, as the attribute "MIN" is somehow not fit with XPATH ecu:() in this situation. I can get rid of it by do these steps below:

- In Module Configurations, only let Resource as the module in project. 

MDL_Configuration.PNG

- Choose Finish. A new project will be created. In Project Explorer, right click to the created module -> Module Configurations...

MDL_add.png

Add Mcu module into Project:

MDL_MCU.PNG

Now MCU module can be added with minimum child element, e.g. McuClockSettingConfig:

Mcu_Added.PNG

Best Regards,

Nam

0 Kudos