cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting 2 boardS via SPI

hajianik
Senior Contributor I

Hi,

I'm trying to connect a production board configured as Master and a S32K148 eval board configured as  SLAVE via SPI.Ther's no activity on any of the SPI signal. Also tripled check all the connections. before this I used the 148 eval board to communicate between LPSPI0/LPSPI1 which works fine.

Seems to me this is the drive issue  which has something to do with the length of wire (several inches).

I could not think of anything else at this point.There is a common ground between them, if you're wondering.

Any Ideas?

BR,

Koorosh Hajiani

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi hajianik,

Since before this you are able to use 148 eval board to communicate between LPSPI0/LPSPI1. So you can have a test, measure the signal at the master side, Even if the slave is not connected, the signal should be measured at the master side.

You can disconnect the connection between Master and Slave. Check if your production board configured as Master able to output signal at it's SPI pins.

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos