Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can‘t debug jlink s32 ide 2018

Jump to solution
yujinsheng
Contributor I

hi

The problem is shown in figure Even in the demo project this is the same effect but it was not easy to use before for unknown reasons

11.png2.png3.png4.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You use an old version of the Design Studio.

Can you try with S32DS 2.2 or S32DS 3.3?

The configuration seems to be correct.

But I would recommend contacting Segger support, because the error was reported by the Segger plugin.

Regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
yujinsheng
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply.

The error message forgot to provide, segger software can be linked, but our IDE can't, because colleagues' environment is 2018, I tried s32DS 2.2 is really good, but I want to know what's wrong with 2018, because we officially use 2018 in office.Want to find out why?

0 Kudos
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You use an old version of the Design Studio.

Can you try with S32DS 2.2 or S32DS 3.3?

The configuration seems to be correct.

But I would recommend contacting Segger support, because the error was reported by the Segger plugin.

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos
yujinsheng
Contributor I

Thank you for your reply

The error message forgot to provide, segger software can be linked, but our IDE can't, because colleagues' environment is 2018, I tried s32DS 2.2 is really good, but I want to know what's wrong with 2018, because we officially use 2018 in office.Want to find out why?

0 Kudos
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Did you import the project from an older S32DS version or was the project built in S32DS R1?

Thank you,

BR, Daniel

0 Kudos
yujinsheng
Contributor I

I'm trying to official demo, thanks for the reply, we have decided to use s32ds arm version 2.2 does not pursue the cause of the problem

0 Kudos