cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which initialization should be done again after sCheck

Jump to solution
jhuang1
Contributor I

Hi, I found Platform_Init() has to be called again after sCheck on s32k312, or the intm may not work. I think sCheck may change some settings on checking and leave it unchanged back. Should I recall all the initialize function to reset the periphrals? Such as Mcu_Init(), Mcl_Init(),Rm_Init().

0 Kudos
1 Solution
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @jhuang1,

Which sCheck do you mean?

Refer to S32K3_SAF_SCHECK_UM.pdf

sCheck start-up

"The start-up tests override a configuration of the tested hardware modules. Configuration changes applied to the tested hardware modules may not be restored to their defaults at the end of start-up testing, therefore the user application is supposed to reconfigure the hardware modules before they can be used for user application purpose."

sCheck runtime

"These tests run with present hardware configuration of the tested module (if applicable) and always restore configuration of the tested hardware modules to the state which they have been in before the testing started."

Regards,

Daniel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @jhuang1,

Which sCheck do you mean?

Refer to S32K3_SAF_SCHECK_UM.pdf

sCheck start-up

"The start-up tests override a configuration of the tested hardware modules. Configuration changes applied to the tested hardware modules may not be restored to their defaults at the end of start-up testing, therefore the user application is supposed to reconfigure the hardware modules before they can be used for user application purpose."

sCheck runtime

"These tests run with present hardware configuration of the tested module (if applicable) and always restore configuration of the tested hardware modules to the state which they have been in before the testing started."

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos