cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using EB tresos to add some modules always fails to add

Brady_Li
Contributor I

Using EB tresos to add some modules always fails to add。

I can add baseNXP, platform, resource, safetyBase, but I can't add other modules. The error is as follows:
Cannot add node of type "BooleanSchemaNode(NAME=POST_BUILD_VARIANT_USED, TYPE=BOOLEAN, VALUE=)" to "MODULE-DEF"

Error in file "crypto:///C:/NXP/EB/../SW32K3_S32M27x_RTD_R21-11_4.0.0_HF01/eclipse/plugins/Adc_TS_T40D34M40I0R0/config/Adc.xdm", line "6861": (1005) Cannot add node of type "BooleanSchemaNode(NAME=POST_BUILD_VARIANT_USED, TYPE=BOOLEAN, VALUE=)" to "MODULE-DEF"

Can you tell me the reason and how to solve it?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Brady_Li,

Could you share your EB Tresos version? Also, you can try removing and re-adding the ADC plugin into the "plugins" folder.

Could you also test if by importing an example, or a blank project, the same error occurs?

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos

Brady_Li
Contributor I

Version information, error information such as pictures,

The version information reminded me that I originally wanted to install 29.0, but some errors may have occurred. I just noticed that the current version is 24.0

0 Kudos

Julián_AragónM
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @Brady_Li,

Could you try installing a different release for the 4.0.0 package? Since the Hot Fix Releases are not fully qualified and are not intended for production, they must be replaced by the next qualified standard release.

Any of the full releases should work (RTD 4.0.0 P24 is the latest as of now).

Best regards,
Julián

0 Kudos