cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UJA1169 can not work for unknown reasons

jinxingcui
Contributor I

Hello:

I have used s32k144(64 pins) to develop our project for some time. The hardware include a uja1169 which is used as CAN transceiver. I encounter a problem that the uja1169 can not send or receive messages again just for some unknown reasons. I can use the  MCU to  readback some informations of the can status register in  the uja1169, but the information shows that  the can is in an inactive status.I don not know what can cause this problem.This phenomenon(the uja1169 just workinrg normally for sometime but suddenly it can not send or receive messages anymore for unknown reasons) have blocked  our developing steps.I have checked the hardware circuit and sofrtware program, it is sure that there is no problem .Can you give some suggestions for us and I will appreciate you very much,thanh you!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

kef2
Senior Contributor IV

sbc_uja1169_s23k144 example does reprogram UJA1169! I think this is what happened to us. Perhaps example is good, but since it performs quite permanent and hard to reverse changes (factory reset), I think it should be made not compileable by default. Some descriptive error message should warn about consequences and point to information what are the options and how to compile this example. 

0 Kudos

evan_wang
Contributor II

hello

I have the same problem as you. Have you solved it?

0 Kudos

Contributor I

不知道是不是这个原因。

sbc_uja116x_driver.c 驱动文件中status_t SBC_SetCanConfig(const sbc_can_conf_t* const can)有个问题。

PNCOK需要在配置完CAN寄存器之后再操作写1,目前SDK3.0中就直接先将PNCOK先操作,然后在配置CAN寄存器。图片1.png捕获.PNG

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

If the SBC is restored to factory configuration, the SBC boots up in Forced normal mode in witch the CAN transceiver is active.

Does the SW reconfigure the SBC via SPI? Can you share the code?

Could you read the Mode control register, CAN control register, Transceiver status register?

Thanks,

BR, Daniel

0 Kudos

jinxingcui
Contributor I

I want to add someting.The uja1169 can work normally again only if we restore the factory preset values.Otherwise it will keep the abnormal status.

0 Kudos