The CAN transfer bitrate configured on the S32DS is different from that detected by the CAN tool

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The CAN transfer bitrate configured on the S32DS is different from that detected by the CAN tool

Jump to solution
shuo41
Contributor III

The CAN transfer bitrate configured on the S32DS is different from that detected by the CAN tool,why?bitrate configured by s32dsbitrate configured by s32dscan tool on pc(through can Analyser)can tool on pc(through can Analyser)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

share project which shows the issue so we can check.

BR, Petr

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

check if selected protocol clock is really the one you specified (40MHz) within clock config.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
shuo41
Contributor III

It is 40MHZ 

clock.pngclock2.png

0 Kudos
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

then check if clock is really configured and system clock running from PLL. Also measure TXD line with scope/analyzer to know real bitrate.

You can also check FlexCAN bit timing registers for values written.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
shuo41
Contributor III

I am testing LIN.When I fill in the baud rate column with 9600, my logic analyzer cannot receive data correctly at 9600.When I fill in the baud rate column with 3700, my logic analyzer correctly receives data at 9600.22.png44.png77.png66.png55.png

0 Kudos
PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

share project which shows the issue so we can check.

BR, Petr

0 Kudos
shuo41
Contributor III

HI,I Solved the problem. My external clock configuration is incorrect.The external clock is 40MHz, and I have configured it to be 16MHz.Thinks for your help.

0 Kudos
shuo41
Contributor III

Its source is PLL, that's right. The bit rate measured by my oscilloscope is incorrect.I test Lin, The baud rate it outputs is also incorrect.11.png

0 Kudos