您的意思是: 
已解决

Safe State Operation in S32K11x

跳至解决方案
476 次查看
smt87
Contributor II

Hi,

I have used S32K116 MCU and i want to do some specifications for safety mechanism. In safety manual There is the following expression. I dont understand this expression and what can i do this safe state?

"The system transitions itself to a Safe state system when the MCU is in a reset state. the whole system shall be put to Safe state system which needs to be done on the system level"

0 项奖励
1 解答
448 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

How can i implement this assumption to the software?

All components of you system needs to be in safe state, for micro it is reset state, for other components of the whole system, please refer to their documentaion.

Safe state of the system is usually determined by your safety architect or safety expert.

Is there any sample code or explanation?

Of course no, this is application and its HW dependent.

Is there any register of MCU related to it?

Micro itself is in safe state when your reset line is active. But this is only for micro, not for whole system.

There is only status register which tell you which was last source of reset. 

As you seems to me very confused by safety mechanisms a standards, please consult it with your company safety expert.

Best regards,

Peter

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
464 次查看
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It is ASSUMPTION.

It is assumed the whole system (MCU is only part on the system) is capable to detect MCU is in reset (MCU's safe state) and put the whole system to safe state.

0 项奖励
461 次查看
smt87
Contributor II

Hi,

How can i implement this assumption to the software? Is there any sample code or explanation? Is there any register of MCU related to it?

0 项奖励
449 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

How can i implement this assumption to the software?

All components of you system needs to be in safe state, for micro it is reset state, for other components of the whole system, please refer to their documentaion.

Safe state of the system is usually determined by your safety architect or safety expert.

Is there any sample code or explanation?

Of course no, this is application and its HW dependent.

Is there any register of MCU related to it?

Micro itself is in safe state when your reset line is active. But this is only for micro, not for whole system.

There is only status register which tell you which was last source of reset. 

As you seems to me very confused by safety mechanisms a standards, please consult it with your company safety expert.

Best regards,

Peter

0 项奖励