cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SACKERR causing reset during STOP2 entry with CAN pretended network

Jump to solution
dinesh_balaji
Contributor III

I'm trying to put the MCU(S32K146) into STOP2 mode with CAN wake up. I'm using pretended network feature on CAN0.
I'm disabling all other peripherals except CAN0 before entering STOP2 power mode. But, the MCU resets after entering STOP2 mode with reset cause as SACKERR(stop acknowledge error). 
If I try entering STOP2 mode with CAN0 disabled, I'm not seeing any reset. 

I'm on RUN power mode before STOP2 entry and I followed the steps mentioned in the application note AN5425.

Also, Is there any way to identify which peripheral failed to acknowledge stop mode entry and caused the SACKERR reset?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
dinesh_balaji
Contributor III

Even after configuring pretended network, while entering STOP2 mode CAN bus didn't go into IDLE state. De-initializing and re-initializing CAN before configuring pretended network fixed this. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dinesh_balaji
Contributor III

Even after configuring pretended network, while entering STOP2 mode CAN bus didn't go into IDLE state. De-initializing and re-initializing CAN before configuring pretended network fixed this. 

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

Please refer to the Example S32K144 FlexCAN Pretended Networking STOP mode test S32DS.ARM.2.2

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos