cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32k148EVB_Q176 MCU replacement

RainXX
Contributor I

Hi,dear

I was bought a board of S32k148EVB_Q176,but My error of operation causes MCU to be very hot and high, when normal power supply.So,I bought another MCU(S32k148HAMLU) replace the bad MCU(S32k148UJALU) .When I was download and debug firstly that was normal with OpenSDA,At second times the MCU can't enter download and debug functional.Maybe startup address was error?If I buy a some MCU(S32k148UJALU) to replace,that have the same of question?

So,I have a question that need bootloader application code before download and debug of firstly?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

S32k148HAMLU
H: 80 MHz
A: CAN FD, FlexIO, Security

S32k148UJALU
U: 112 MHz (Not valid with M temperature/125C)
J: Ethernet, Serial Audio Interface, CAN FD, FlexIO, Security (S32K148 only)

If your program does not include Ethernet, Serial Audio Interface, it may be caused by clock configuration. If you use the example where the system clock is not initialized, can you debug successfully? For example: AN5413SW\S32K1xx_cookbook\Examples\S32K148_Project\S32K148_Project_hello

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

RainXX
Contributor I

Hi,dear

I can't debug use the example where the system clock is not initialized successfully.It always error.

Like follow picture 

1.png

0 Kudos