取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

S32K344 and TJA1101 development board using RMII debugging problems

1,153 次查看
xiaomu
Contributor II

Hi, I'am debuging Ethernet with S32K344_Q257 development board  (SCH-47827 REV A)  and ADTJA1101-RMII development board.

I copy the EB's  "Eth_InternalLoopback_S32K344" demo configure and generate code to driver the S32K344 mac, and set the TJA1101 using the SMI interface.Now,the Tja1101 work at RMII mode,and can provide 50Mhz REF_CLK to S32K344. But When I use the MCAL API to send the ETH data, it doesn't works : The RMII_TXD0  RMII_TXD1 have no waveform,and they remain low level voltage about 230mV.

What went wrong, how could i to debug it?  Please give some advice.Thanks~

0 项奖励
5 回复数

1,103 次查看
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Not sure whether it could be an issue. Do you have any trouble communicating with TJA1101?

0 项奖励

1,094 次查看
xiaomu
Contributor II

Hi~

I have no problems about how to use Tja1101 currently.

But ,I have some problems about how to creat an S32DS project using S32K344 chip.

By creating "S32DS application projects" and adding EB's generate code into the project,I can run the ETH moudle, but couldn't call the " Platform_Init(NULL_PTR)" function. When calling it, mcu run into hardfault_handler after  execute the "ASM_KEYWORD("dsb"); code.

Could you help me with this question?

Best regards!

0 项奖励

1,073 次查看
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

It could be any reason, to be honest. You can check the SCB fault registers to find out the reason of the fault. Also, you can try with RTD examples to see how platform is initialized.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 项奖励

1,113 次查看
namnguyenviet
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

As its name, Eth_InternalLoopback_S32K344 only demonstrates the Eth module works in internal loopback mode: Tx transfer data to Rx internally in GMAC module, and GMAC doesn't provide the data outside of it. As a result you see that RMII_TXD0  RMII_TXD1 have no waveform.

To make the GMAC transfer data externally, you shall un-check the "Eth in loopback mode", then configure the ETH pins. Also, you need to configure the TJA1101 works as loopback mode if you want TJA1101 send back the data instead of send it outside. You can also contact your local sales representative or your FAE to get the Eth TJA11xx driver package works on top of S32K3 RTD drivers, and use the APIs for that transceiver device.

Best Regards,

Nam

0 项奖励

1,107 次查看
xiaomu
Contributor II

Thank you very much~

By creating a new project in s32 design studio,I have finished debugging the ETH module.

During debuging,I found that the RMII_TXD always have waveform whatever the "Internal loopback" is slected or not.

Best Regards.

0 项奖励