您的意思是: 
已解决

S32K344 Fault maps, Fault Reactions and SPD eMCEM

跳至解决方案
586 次查看
FabioG
Contributor III

Hi There,

We are configuring  SPD-eMCEM in order to setup R1,R2,R3 fault reactions for S32K344.

Attached S32K3xx_fault_map,xlsx is also the attached fault configuration to the S32k3 reference manual.

I have a lot of problem to map it to R1, R2, R3 map (and in eMCEM NCF structure)

Can you give me an help ?

1) What does it mean (see S32K344 Tab) "Default Fault Enable" Set to No" (see column)  How can I map it to eMCEM NCF configuration tab (S32DS Peripherial configuration view)?

2) What does it Mean "Default Fault Reaction" set to "Disabled" (see related column) and how can I map it to  eMCEM NCF configuration tab?

3)  I think that "Racomandation Recovery mechanism":

a)"Functional reset" stands for R3 fault reactions"

b)"Interrupt followed by SBC initiated POR recovery initiated in interrupt service           routine" stands for R1 or R2 mechanism ?

c) "Interrupt" stands for R1 mechanism?

d)"Interrupt followed by a reset on the second fault" stands for R1+R3 ?

4) what does it mean "Error reaction path check" column? set to "yes"? 

5) ehat does it mean "IP Supports Set/Clear by FCCU" set to "yes" for NCF0 , NCF1?

Best Regards,

Fabio

0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
559 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

1) What does it mean (see S32K344 Tab) "Default Fault Enable" Set to No" (see column)

It means that faults default state (after reset) is set to NO = disabled.

How can I map it to eMCEM NCF configuration tab (S32DS Peripherial configuration view)?

Please refer to your driver documentation. But I can see the control if faults (NCFE_x registers) in the GUI directly (I am not familiar with it)

petervlna_0-1706869205325.png

2) What does it Mean "Default Fault Reaction" set to "Disabled" (see related column) and how can I map it to eMCEM NCF configuration tab?

It means that out of reset (that is default state) the reaction is set to disabled. Again you can see it in GUI:

petervlna_1-1706869328772.png

3) I think that "Racomandation Recovery mechanism":

b)"Interrupt followed by SBC initiated POR recovery initiated in interrupt service routine" stands for R1 or R2 mechanism ?

Interrupt from micro so it is R1 or R2 depends on fault config and then Reset by SBC that is R3 or Power on reset if you like.

From table below it is R1 or R2 and then R3.

Again, you can refer to documentation of SAF

petervlna_2-1706869505785.png

It simply say that you can check the error reaction path by FCCU.

5) What does it mean "IP Supports Set/Clear by FCCU" set to "yes" for NCF0 , NCF1?

Set/ clear by FCCU means you can set and clear this fault by FCCU. (inject the fake fault or clear the lathed ones in FCCU_NCFSx registers)

best regards,

Peter

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
560 次查看
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

1) What does it mean (see S32K344 Tab) "Default Fault Enable" Set to No" (see column)

It means that faults default state (after reset) is set to NO = disabled.

How can I map it to eMCEM NCF configuration tab (S32DS Peripherial configuration view)?

Please refer to your driver documentation. But I can see the control if faults (NCFE_x registers) in the GUI directly (I am not familiar with it)

petervlna_0-1706869205325.png

2) What does it Mean "Default Fault Reaction" set to "Disabled" (see related column) and how can I map it to eMCEM NCF configuration tab?

It means that out of reset (that is default state) the reaction is set to disabled. Again you can see it in GUI:

petervlna_1-1706869328772.png

3) I think that "Racomandation Recovery mechanism":

b)"Interrupt followed by SBC initiated POR recovery initiated in interrupt service routine" stands for R1 or R2 mechanism ?

Interrupt from micro so it is R1 or R2 depends on fault config and then Reset by SBC that is R3 or Power on reset if you like.

From table below it is R1 or R2 and then R3.

Again, you can refer to documentation of SAF

petervlna_2-1706869505785.png

It simply say that you can check the error reaction path by FCCU.

5) What does it mean "IP Supports Set/Clear by FCCU" set to "yes" for NCF0 , NCF1?

Set/ clear by FCCU means you can set and clear this fault by FCCU. (inject the fake fault or clear the lathed ones in FCCU_NCFSx registers)

best regards,

Peter

0 项奖励
回复