cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 CAN demo could not send message succeed on EVB257

Jump to solution
KILLERzheng
Contributor IV

I configured the MCAL in EB tresos, and generate the code. In S32DS IDE, I import RTD modules and move the genrated code(from EB) to the project. Build the project succeed, but it could not send CAN message out, even on PAT7 port ( PT275 on EVB), I could not get any waveform. The project as bellow, could you please help me and figure out where the problems is?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@KILLERzheng

I tested your code, but it keeps going into hard faults, it seems that this is not a configuration error.

Platform_Init(NULL_PTR);

Senlent_1-1639127089649.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@KILLERzheng

This is now added at the S32K3 webpage:
https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/s32k-automotive-mc... 

Senlent_0-1639448459029.png

BR!

Jim,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos
KILLERzheng
Contributor IV

It is not same situation as that one. I know TJA1153 should be initialized before send message, and I have done(may be not correctly). But even if I have not initalized the TJA1153, the mcu TX pin should send message out and I can get the waveform by oscilloscope. However, I can not test any waveform.

0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@KILLERzheng

There is a example code for your reference.

Name:

"Can_example_S32K344"

Address:

SW32K3_RTD_4.4_1.0.0\eclipse\plugins\Can_TS_T40D34M10I0R0\examples\EBT

BR!

Jim,

0 Kudos
KILLERzheng
Contributor IV

I know it.

But this demo just work as loopback mode. When I change the configration and make it in normal mode, I still can not get the waveform from the TP275(test point, CAN0_TX of MCU).

Could you please help me and figure the error of my own project that I posted before? Thanks

KILLERzheng_0-1639117849953.png

0 Kudos
Senlent
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi@KILLERzheng

I tested your code, but it keeps going into hard faults, it seems that this is not a configuration error.

Platform_Init(NULL_PTR);

Senlent_1-1639127089649.png

0 Kudos
KILLERzheng
Contributor IV

I found the error place. Threr is no configuration error, but the main function is wrong to init the mcu clock

0 Kudos