S32K344 BusFault location at LPUART0 BAUD register

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 BusFault location at LPUART0 BAUD register

zjldabing
Contributor II

I run successfully the demo project Uart_Example_S32K344 which uses LPUART3.Then I change uart port to LPUART0 and I change setting with Configuration Tools.I can build the project without error.However, it stuck at Uart_Init(NULL_PTR) with error message: BusFault location at 0x40328010(it's LPUART0 BAUD register).

I attach the error messages and the project I modified.Could somebody help me? Thanks! 

Interrupt command received. Halting execution.
BusFault: An imprecise (asynchronous) data access error has occurred.
BusFault: A precise (synchronous) data access error has occurred.
Possible BusFault location: 0x40328010.
HardFault: A fault has been escalated to a hard fault.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zjldabing 

From what I checked of your code, when you enable the pin tool of ConfigTools for an MCAL project, you need to initialize the pins using the function Siul2. In this case Siul2_Port_Ip_Init(), this function initializes all the configured pins with the tool. For more reference, please take a look at the LpuartFlexio_Uart_Ip_Example_S32K344.

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos

zjldabing
Contributor II

Hi,VaneB

Your comment of  LpuartFlexio_Uart_Ip_Example_S32K344 did remind me. The example I used is for an MCAL project and the Lpuartxxx_Example is for a LL driver project(MCAL).Our product is a LL driver project.So I make an adaption of Lpuartxxx_Example which changes LPUART3 to LPUART0.I succeed to get it work.

At present, I can push forward the development with this example.Mark the result for clarification.

However,I am curious about the MCAL project.I think Siul2_Port_Ip_Init() is called by Port_Init(NULL_PTR) which is in main().When I enable the pin tool of ConfigTools, it updates Array of pin configuration structures(g_pin_mux_InitConfigArr0[NUM_OF_CONFIGURED_PINS0]).So these pins can be initialized when Port_Init runs.I am not sure what I missed.Seems LPUART0 port is not correctly configurated and it crashed when updating the baud register.

0 Kudos

VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @zjldabing 

You are correct Port_Init() calls Siul2_Port_Ip_Init(), but the structure that the pin tool modifies is not the same that in this case is used in the MCAL project, that is the reason that if you enable the pin tool you need to call Siul2_Port_Ip_Init() as the LpuartFlexio_Uart_Ip_Example_S32K344.

0 Kudos