cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K344 AUTOSAR MCAL configure problem

Jump to solution
tianxing
Contributor III

I configured the ADC module with EB Troes there are some code compile problem.

Such  as this:D:/S32DS_WORKSPACE/S32K344_WB_MCAL/generate/include/Emios_Mcl_Ip_Cfg_Defines.h:51:10: fatal error: Emios_Pwm_Ip_CfgDefines.h: No such file or directory

I check the Mcl configuration in EB and found the Emios module has not been enabled.

Enable Emios Common Support is not be selected and the example which from SW32K3_RTD_4.4_2.0.0 is OK.I want to know is there any other configuration about Emios?Which can change generated file  Emios_Mcl_Ip_Cfg_Defines.h to not to include Emios_Pwm_Ip_CfgDefines.h?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @tianxing ,
Any other configuration about Emios? > Yes, It's PWM module

Which can change generated file  Emios_Mcl_Ip_Cfg_Defines.h to not to include Emios_Pwm_Ip_CfgDefines.h > In your Project, Right click on Prj name and choose Module configurations > Select Pwm module and click on Delete button to delete Pwm configuration Module.
Then you just need to restart EB Tresos end Generate code again

cuongnguyenphu_0-1656408294927.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
cuongnguyenphu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @tianxing ,
Any other configuration about Emios? > Yes, It's PWM module

Which can change generated file  Emios_Mcl_Ip_Cfg_Defines.h to not to include Emios_Pwm_Ip_CfgDefines.h > In your Project, Right click on Prj name and choose Module configurations > Select Pwm module and click on Delete button to delete Pwm configuration Module.
Then you just need to restart EB Tresos end Generate code again

cuongnguyenphu_0-1656408294927.png

0 Kudos
tianxing
Contributor III

I tried it worked ,thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
tianxing
Contributor III

The attach file is the EB project.Please help find which configuration made the source code include Emios_Pwm_Ip_CfgDefines.h?

0 Kudos