Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K314 burn directly to "HardFault Handler"

Jump to solution
shunyizhang
Contributor IV

shunyizhang_0-1702116429210.png

@nxp 

I am using 314 chip, when burning the program, I found the problem in the picture, may I ask if there is a solution?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

I don't know which S32K3 RTD you are using. If you are using S32K3 RTD 3.0.0, HardFault may caused by: Missing define S32K314 in SystemInit() so MPU region for ROM hasn’t enabled:
For RTD 3.0.0 Missing define S32K314 in SystemInit() so MPU region for ROM hasn’t enabled.png

This issue has been fixed in S32K3 RTD 4.0.0.
Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

I don't know which S32K3 RTD you are using. If you are using S32K3 RTD 3.0.0, HardFault may caused by: Missing define S32K314 in SystemInit() so MPU region for ROM hasn’t enabled:
For RTD 3.0.0 Missing define S32K314 in SystemInit() so MPU region for ROM hasn’t enabled.png

This issue has been fixed in S32K3 RTD 4.0.0.
Sorry for the inconvenience we bring you!

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
shunyizhang
Contributor IV

Thanks for your reply, it is indeed the problem here, and if it is changed, it will be successfully burned and the program can run normally. In order to avoid other unpredictable problems in RTD3.0.0 version, I would like to change it to RTD4.0.0 now, could you please provide the download link, can S32DS3.5 directly install RTD? If not, Do you need to uninstall RTD3.0.0 first? Please provide the installation operation sequence, thank you!

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

As far as I know, it is not possible to install multiple S32K3 RTD versions simultaneously in S32SD v3.5.

If you only need to use S32K3 RTD 4.0.0, please uninstall S32DS v3.5 and reinstall. If you don't find S32K3 RTD 4.0.0 in S32DS Extensions and Updates, please download the Offline Package and offline install it: S32K3 Standard Software->Automotive SW - S32K3/S32M27x - Real-Time Drivers for Cortex-M->S32K3_S32M27x Real-Time Drivers AUTOSAR R21-11 Version 4.0.0

If you need to use multiple S32K3 RTD versions at the same time, the current recommendation is to install S32DS v3.5 with multiple paths, such as S32DS.3.5_S32K3RTD400 and S32DS.3.5_S32K3RTD300.

0 Kudos