Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K312 HSE FW Lost

Jump to solution
Shaun666
Contributor II

Hello,

I have been installed the HSE FW, and read HSE FW version succeed. 

image4.png

But when I program demo app again, I got a programming error as shown below picture, than I found the HSE installation state lost.

there are a total of 3 ECU with same problem.  I don't know why. Is it possible for the HSE FW to be lost?

image7.png

Picture3.png

update to fix unclear picture

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Sorry, there may be something wrong with the method you uploaded the picture, so I can't see the content of the picture clearly. Please click Insert Photo or attach those pictures.

Have you referred to MU Restore FW_EN.pdf in S32K312 HSE strange problem?

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Sorry, there may be something wrong with the method you uploaded the picture, so I can't see the content of the picture clearly. Please click Insert Photo or attach those pictures.

Have you referred to MU Restore FW_EN.pdf in S32K312 HSE strange problem?

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
Shaun666
Contributor II
Thank you Robin,
I am sorry for unclear picture. I have been update it.
0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It looks like your S32K312's current SBAF Version(0x4039C020) is 01 0D 00 00 00 09 00 01. To make it fully compatible with SBAF, it is recommended to install HSE FW version 00 0D 00 00 02 06 00 00 or higher.

Which HSE_DEMOAPP are you using? HSE_DEMOAPP_S32K3XX_0_2_6_0 or the latest HSE_DEMOAPP_S32K3XX_0_2_40_0?

BTW, S32K312 SBAF 0.15.0 RTM Release is the latest version.

0 Kudos
Shaun666
Contributor II
I am using HSE_DEMOAPP_S32K3XX_0_2_6_0 for first install ,and update the fw to the latest HSE_DEMOAPP_S32K3XX_0_2_40_0 succeed.
because SBAF programming during chip EOL, so we don't want to update it.
0 Kudos