S32K148EVB Mechanical Drawings or 3D Models

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K148EVB Mechanical Drawings or 3D Models

liamburns
Contributor I

I need some sort of document that shows me where the connector headers and mounting holes are on the NXP S32K148EVB board. Can anyone help with this? I'm trying to design an enclosure that holds this board along with other components so physical positioning of components is important.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liam Burns,

Please download the "S32K148EVB Evaluation Board – Quick Start Package (REV 2.2 ) "
Then you will find these files.
Hope it helps.

S32K148EVB Evaluation Board – Quick Start Package.png

QSP.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

liamburns
Contributor I

Hey Robin,

Thanks for the info but that package doesn't have any information I can use. The layout files are probably what I need but I'm not able to open them in eagle.

Liam

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Liam,

Sorry for the delay!
This file is generated by Allegro. So that you can not open it by using eagle.
Maybe you can use Allegro Free Physical Viewer.

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos