cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 flash partitioning problem about erase flash

kemingkai
Contributor III

hello everyone:

I have a problem when i use the example project flash partitioning s32k144.

Borad i use S32K144EVB-Q100 and SDK3.0.0 and S32DS for ARM when i Debug Flash with OpenSDA, i can erase the flash and finish partitioning flash,but when i Debug Flash with J-Link i can't erase the flash and partitioning flash again, must erase flash by tool like J-Flash first. 

so i want to know, how can i erase the flash and partitioning flash with J-Link.Is that have any setting with debug configurations?Could you show me the setp with picture?

Thank Advance.

3 Replies

Yunchuan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

hi Knight Ke:

I think you enabled CSEc key slot when you partitioning FlexNVM use SDK API.pastedImage_1.png

if you enable CSEc key, the FlexNVM can't be erased by command 'erase all' or other FTFC command, if you want to erase FlexNVM, the only way is using CSEc command to resetting FlexNVM to the Factory State. please refer to AN5401 get more information. 

0 Kudos

kemingkai
Contributor III

Hi,yunchun.thank for your help.

Cloud you tell me which value with uCSEcKeySize was enable CSEc key.And why did i Debug on OpenSDA and J-Link will show different result.If because CSEc key it should show same result,but in the fact it was different.

0 Kudos

Yunchuan
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

HI Knight Ke

please refer the attachment, and use the example 1 load CSEc key, then use example 5 resetting DFlash to factory state. after that, when you partitioning DFlash, remember set uCSEcKeySize parameter to ‘0’ to disable CSEc key slot if you don't want to use it.

by the way, the attachment is Chinese version just for local customer, English application please refer AN5401.