表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K118EVB Application

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,305件の閲覧回数
rahulpkumar-2612
Contributor II

Hi,

I am using S32K118EVB with example uart code to send a string and receive and echo characters.

I copied and pasted the srec file to the S32K118EVB drive which pops open upon connecting the board.

But the application does not seem to run after this, when board is disconnected and connected again. However, the same application is working when I am in debug mode on S32DS for Platform, and I can see the output on Putty window.

How do I solve this problem? Is there any jumper connections which I am not aware of? Or is there any setting need to be updated in the DS?

Current Jumper positions > J104 - 2-3

J107: 2-3

J10: 1-2

Could you please advise? Appreciate any input on this.

Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,295件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

I am using the same setting with yours, and PuTTY is able to send back any character I send to it.

send back Ctrl J.png

1. Debug lpit_periodic_interrupt_s32k118 example to check whether the board is able to run after disconnected and connected again.
2. Copied and pasted the uart_pal_echo_s32k118.srec to the S32K118EVB drive. The LASTSTAT.txt shows that it was Completed.

LASTSTAT Completed.png
3. Disconnected and connected the S32K118EVB board again.
4. Configure the PuTTY working at Serial type 115200

PuTTY Configuration.png
5. Press Ctrl+J after each character input

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
5 返答(返信)
1,245件の閲覧回数
sateesh_kalidas
Contributor II

Thank you, but unable to find the option "Mark Correct" or [Solved] tag.

0 件の賞賛
1,235件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome!
rahulpkumar-2612 can do this.

0 件の賞賛
1,296件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi 

I am using the same setting with yours, and PuTTY is able to send back any character I send to it.

send back Ctrl J.png

1. Debug lpit_periodic_interrupt_s32k118 example to check whether the board is able to run after disconnected and connected again.
2. Copied and pasted the uart_pal_echo_s32k118.srec to the S32K118EVB drive. The LASTSTAT.txt shows that it was Completed.

LASTSTAT Completed.png
3. Disconnected and connected the S32K118EVB board again.
4. Configure the PuTTY working at Serial type 115200

PuTTY Configuration.png
5. Press Ctrl+J after each character input

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛
1,279件の閲覧回数
sateesh_kalidas
Contributor II

Thank you @robin for the hint. I am part of @rahulpkumar-2612 team.

We would like to know what is the standard steps to be followed to download and run a release version of binary. When we copy and paste the release .srec using the MSD via OpenSDA, the control does not get transferred to the newly copied program. Please advise if there is anything we need to do. In fact the RGB led flashing also does not work with a new board. Thank you very much in advance,

With kind regards

Sateesh

0 件の賞賛
1,261件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Sateesh,

Standard steps to debug can refer the steps shown in S32K118EVB-QSG.
For steps on how to download release binaries during the production/manufacturing phase, you can refer to: In-Circuit Flash Programming
OpenSDA interfaces are designed for evaluation purposes to debug and program the onboard target devices. They are not meant to be used to debug devices on external custom boards.
PEMicro's recommendation for a custom board is to purchase a standalone Multilink Debug Probes or Cyclone Programmers which supports S32K1xx and many other ARM devices.

About "the RGB led flashing also does not work with a new board.", maybe the S32K118EVB is not preloaded with a software in which red, blue and green LEDS will toggle at different rates. You can download that project by yourself by refer: Q&A of S32K1x FreeMASTER JumpStart Project

Best Regards,
Robin
Note: