次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32K118 LIN SLAVE SDK lin_slave_s32k118 IMPLEMENTATION

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,239件の閲覧回数
riglesias2021
Contributor III

Hello, I am using S32_SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.1 SDK and I want to ask a few questions about a LIN SLAVE implementation. ( lin_slave_s32k118 example )

1. It is required to use the funcion lin_lld_timeout_service() to make the lin node function properly? I see the explanation of this function in the documentation and i see that is used in a timer routine in the sdk example but i wanted to ask if there is another way to use the LIN component or if there is another methods.

2.It is required to assign a measurement callback function to timerGetTimeIntervalCallback? In the documentation i see "users shall assign..." but anyways I was wondering if this is the only way to get the component working or if there is another methods/examples.

3. After a timeout, and the lin node goes to sleep, what state would the function l_ifc_read_status return? (BUS_ACTIVITY_SET, GO_TO_SLEEP_SET, ERROR_IN_RESPONSE ... )

This questions are because i want to evaluate if using a timer is the only way to use the lin slave node or if there is another methods to get lin working properly, getting the correct states in l_ifc_read_status, etc. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,209件の閲覧回数
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @riglesias2021 ,

I would like to answer your question:

1. It is required to use the funcion lin_lld_timeout_service() to make the lin node function properly? I see the explanation of this function in the documentation and i see that is used in a timer routine in the sdk example but i wanted to ask if there is another way to use the LIN component or if there is another methods.

[Hung] The lin_lld_timeout_service() is used for calculating timeout of Lin node (Eg: switch to SLEEP_MODE when the bus idle for too long). Then it is required to use this function. Currently, we do not have another method with the SDK LINSTACK.

2.It is required to assign a measurement callback function to timerGetTimeIntervalCallback? In the documentation i see "users shall assign..." but anyways I was wondering if this is the only way to get the component working or if there is another methods/examples.

[Hung] Yes, it is the only way to get the component working.

3. After a timeout, and the lin node goes to sleep, what state would the function l_ifc_read_status return? (BUS_ACTIVITY_SET, GO_TO_SLEEP_SET, ERROR_IN_RESPONSE ... )

[Hung] Could you please check the Lin_specification_2.2A in the link for detail information.

Best regards,

Hung

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
1,210件の閲覧回数
hungnguyenphi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @riglesias2021 ,

I would like to answer your question:

[Hung] The lin_lld_timeout_service() is used for calculating timeout of Lin node (Eg: switch to SLEEP_MODE when the bus idle for too long). Then it is required to use this function. Currently, we do not have another method with the SDK LINSTACK.

[Hung] Yes, it is the only way to get the component working.

[Hung] Could you please check the Lin_specification_2.2A in the link for detail information.

Best regards,

Hung

1,192件の閲覧回数
riglesias2021
Contributor III

Thank you!

0 件の賞賛