表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

S32 Design studio V3.4 installation unsuccessful and roll back

ソリューションへジャンプ
597件の閲覧回数
WeiboQiu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I have initiated Administrator access and copied the license received by email. I chose online as I have internet connected.  However, I still face the installation failure. when it arrives at 6% of the installation, it rolls back and said installation unsuccessful. I traced the log and see blow:

Install Uninstaller: S32 Design Studio for S32 Platform 3.4(Install All Uninstaller Components)
Additional Notes: ERROR - Error writing LaunchAnywhere components (Access Denied)

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
588件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi WeiboQiu,

For NXP Employee, please refer to the discussion here: After retry to install S32DS_3.5.0 few times, the software failed everytime

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
589件の閲覧回数
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi WeiboQiu,

For NXP Employee, please refer to the discussion here: After retry to install S32DS_3.5.0 few times, the software failed everytime

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 件の賞賛
582件の閲覧回数
WeiboQiu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. the solution you posted is for S32 design studio v3.5, but also worked in my case for S32 design studio v3.4

0 件の賞賛