cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding S32K142 Bootloader using PCAN

Dennis_Gokani
Contributor I

Hello,

While browsing through NXP community, I found the following link for S32K142 Bootloader using PCAN.

https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32K-Knowledge-Base/Unified-bootloader-Demo/ta-p/1423099

I have followed and downloaded the files provided which were ECU-BUS tool, and unified-bootloader-demo example codes.

Requirements:

1. I need to use PCAN to flash S32K142 board using normal CAN and not CAN-FD as I have hardware which supports only normal CAN.

Steps Followed:

1. As per the ECU-Guide provided in the above link has the details/settings mentioned which are for CAN-FD. 

2. Importing the JSON file from the demo examples S32K142_CAN_user_config folder of unified_bootloader_demo_v2.1 is based on CAN-FD.

Problems Faced.

1. The JSON file provided which should be imported for the UDS Services in ECU-BUS which is ECUBUS_CANFD_uds.json is for CAN-FD normal CAN file is not provided.

Can you please provide me a JSON file for ECU-BUS and the normal CAN demo code which I can run and verify the bootloader using PCAN which supports only CAN and not CAN-FD. As I am only having the PCAN which supports CAN communication and not CAN-FD or LIN.

0 Kudos
0 Replies