次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Preferred Compiler for S32K3

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,094件の閲覧回数
YiGao
Contributor I

Hi, i wanted to know, is there preferred compiler for the S32K3 uC? There are several choices, gcc, greenhill, IAR, when i take a look at the introduction of S32DS that it can interact with different compilers. But i ask myself, when using this uC, is there preferred compiler?

Tks.

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
1,074件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm not sure if you mean the compiler itself or the entire development IDE.

Anyway, S32DS offers plugins for all mentioned compilers.

I will leave the choice of preference to the user, it can be based on habit or experience, or other requirements.

GCC is a free compiler.

But in case your application requires to be ISO26262 compliant, it requires a certified compiler, as I know IAR, GHS and Diab are certified, but also they are not free.

There may be other differences, such as how effectively they are able to optimize code compilation and the like. Here I would refer to public resources.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

1 返信
1,075件の閲覧回数
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I'm not sure if you mean the compiler itself or the entire development IDE.

Anyway, S32DS offers plugins for all mentioned compilers.

I will leave the choice of preference to the user, it can be based on habit or experience, or other requirements.

GCC is a free compiler.

But in case your application requires to be ISO26262 compliant, it requires a certified compiler, as I know IAR, GHS and Diab are certified, but also they are not free.

There may be other differences, such as how effectively they are able to optimize code compilation and the like. Here I would refer to public resources.