Peripheral - Pin - Clock tool problem - Drivers and some files missing ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peripheral - Pin - Clock tool problem - Drivers and some files missing ?

Jump to solution
kyf
Contributor V

Hello there !

I'm having a problem with the tools provided with the SDKPlatform for S32K344 MCU. I'm using RTD v2.0 and S32 DS for S32 Platform v3.4

I've deleted all the files and folders that are generated from the tools in order to test if it will create/compile them. It worked as it should but I get those messages at the tool's view.

kyf_2-1675429333665.png

kyf_1-1675429296905.png

kyf_3-1675429380481.png

kyf_4-1675429396150.png

kyf_0-1675429223058.png

My project's structure is this:

kyf_5-1675429613953.png

main.c and other files are in some other folders above this folder but they are added into the resurces files so the build system can find them and compile them. My project compiles as it should but I don't know if those errors should be like this.

Can you guide me of how I can fix this issue ?

Kind regards,

kyf

0 Kudos
1 Solution
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kyf 

Yes, it may be a possibility.

To ensure this is not the cause, check that in the project properties -> Resource -> Linked Resources all paths match the actual lotions and names.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kyf
Contributor V

Good morning @VaneB .

Is it possible the problem to be caused due to name change ?

Kind regards,

kyf.

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kyf 

Yes, it may be a possibility.

To ensure this is not the cause, check that in the project properties -> Resource -> Linked Resources all paths match the actual lotions and names.

0 Kudos
kyf
Contributor V

Hmmm, I will see what can be done. I hope there won't be any need to create the project from the beginning.

0 Kudos
VaneB
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @kyf 

First, I recommend you clean the project. If you still have any errors, the most viable option is to generate a new project and copy the application source files from your pre-existing project as well as any customizations you made to the project properties.

B.R.

VaneB

0 Kudos