cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MultLink use a long time to connect target

asd046012
Contributor III

Hello

Now I use multiLink to debug,two weeks ago Multlink can quickly connect target,but multlink use about two minute to connect target,target are the same,and multlink are the same,I think there is different place that my computer can't connect Internet.two weeks ago my compute can go to internet,now I can't connect internet. I didn't know how to deal with this issue,and this problem make me spend many time to wait.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

I don't think that this problem is related to the MCU. In the past I've seen some cases where the AntiVirus of the PC interferes with the debug probe. To get better support on this I highly recommend you to contact PEmicro Support directly: PEmicro | Experts in Embedded tools for Flash Programming and Development 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos

asd046012
Contributor III

Hello

Yes,I copy this project to another computer,and debug again,the multlink can fast connect the target,the same project,and the same multlink,I think this is related to  S32DS IDE, Two computer use the same version of s32ds,the differenceof two computer is that one computer that connect target quickly can connect to internet,one can't

Do you  think internet can influence the debugger?

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

The internet has nothing to do with the debugger. Is everything else the same in the two computers that you are making the tests? Are you using the same version of the PE drivers? 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos

asd046012
Contributor III

Hello  

Yes,the same PE drivers,,the same IDE,SDK,PEmicro Multlink,

I mean that internet if influence the IDE,IDE use version S32DS for ARM 2018.Yesterday I found a new  prompt,when I click debug button, a prompt appear that "Error exists in the active configuration of project XXXX",but I can't find any prompt about these errors.

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

Could you please attach a screenshot of the error that you are seeing? 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos

asd046012
Contributor III

Sorry ,the prompt I said in last reply comment didn't occure again,as you see below:when I click debug button,the IDE will stay at this interface about three minutes.

link_2.JPG

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

What happens if you use the on-board debugger on the PC where launching the debug session with an external debugger takes a long time? 

Regards, 

Victor 

0 Kudos

asd046012
Contributor III

Hello

I haven't got any reliable tips

0 Kudos

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

As mentioned at the beginning of this thread, it seems that the behavior you are facing is related to the PEmicro debugger. I highly recommend you to contact PEmicro support so they can assist you with this. PEmicro | Experts in Embedded tools for Flash Programming and Development

Regards, 

Victor  

0 Kudos