您的意思是: 
已解决

MCSXTE2BK142 Development Board - Motor Speed Control

跳至解决方案
915 次查看
peytonu5
Contributor I

Hello,

I have recently purchased the MCSXTE2BK142 development board for evaluation of the S32K142 MCU. Per document MCSXTE2BK142HWUG section 3.5, the motor speed and direction can be set by LIN, CAN or PWM communication, or via a potentiometer (designated as R73) connected to an ADC input on the MCU.

I have downloaded the software provided for this board (MCSXTE2BK142_SW), but from my review of the software I am unable to see where speed control using the potentiometer is incorporated into the software. From reviewing the schematic for this board, I can see that the Analog Input signal is connected to ADC0 CH14, however I cannot find this channel being read anywhere in the software.

I'm hoping to see if anyone familiar with this board has experience using the potentiometer for speed control, and can point out to me if/how it is incorporated in the software.

Thank you,

Peyton

0 项奖励
1 解答
903 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Peyton,

The AN input is not a classic use case for automotive application, that is the reason we did not implement it.

I have sent you a version of the SW that uses the analog signal to control the application.

Regards,

Daniel

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
4 回复数
904 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Peyton,

The AN input is not a classic use case for automotive application, that is the reason we did not implement it.

I have sent you a version of the SW that uses the analog signal to control the application.

Regards,

Daniel

0 项奖励
619 次查看
Ignatius
Contributor I

Dear Mr. Daniel,

Can you pls send me the code to control the BLDC motor with Analog input pin on the board via potentiometer R73.

Regards,

X Ignatius

0 项奖励
598 次查看
danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @Ignatius,

Please create a ticket?

danielmartynek_0-1650451150032.png

Thank you,

BR, Daniel

0 项奖励
585 次查看
Ignatius
Contributor I

Dear Daniel,

Created the ticket.

Case Number : 00461818

Case Description

Subject : MCSXTE2BK142 Development Board - Motor Speed Control Description : Speed control of BLDC motor with the on board potentiometer R73. I need a sample code to run on MCSXTE2BK142

Regards,

X Ignatius

0 项奖励