Is there a list of supported JTAG S32K148EVB probes?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a list of supported JTAG S32K148EVB probes?

Poley
Contributor V

Hi,

I am looking to program using JTAG on a board based on the S32K148EVB. Is there a list of supported JTAG programmers that will work on the dev board that I can test before I make my new board design? To prove the programmer works and therefore will on my new one?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Poley,

Do you mean that you want a list of external debugger programmer?
P&E Universal Multilink and Universal Multilink FX are recommended.

P&E Universal Multilink and FX.jpg
But S32K148 Debug Connector(J10) is standard 20-pin Cortex Debug D ETM connector, so I think almost all debuggers that support Cortex M series should be able to support S32K148.(for example: SEGGER J-Link\ I-JET \ ULINK...)

20-pin Cortex Debug D ETM connector.jpg

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Poley
Contributor V

Hi @Robin_Shen 

What Cortex M (3 or 4 for example) needs to be supported for it to work with S32K148?

Will this work with S32DS to program my board?:

https://uk.farnell.com/mikroelektronika/mikroe-1100/debugger-mikroprog-stm32/dp/2281670

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I am not able to open this link. Would you please let me know what it? The keyword in that link seems for STM32.

0 Kudos

Poley
Contributor V

It's this:

Poley_0-1625731608408.png

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please contact mikroe about whether S32K148 is in the support list. After input S32K148, it seems not in the support list.

mikroprog-stm32.png

0 Kudos