In the S32K reference manual often there are this phrase about "Refer to the chip configuration details of this devices". Where can I find these?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the S32K reference manual often there are this phrase about "Refer to the chip configuration details of this devices". Where can I find these?

enricoantonioli
Contributor II

Good morning,
in the S32K reference manual often there are this phrase: "Refer to the chip configuration details of this devices". Where can I find these details? There aren't either in the Reference Manual or the Datasheet.
I'm develop on S32K144 and I'm interested about all the chip configuration details. Waiting your reply,
Best regard.
E.

3 Replies

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

It depends, there is no single section with all the details.

Do you mean something specific?

Regards,

Daniel

0 Kudos

enricoantonioli
Contributor II

Hi Daniel,

First of all thanks for your answer, I'm interested on the S32K144 details listed below:

• FTFC functional mode of operation (see "Refer to the device's Chip Configuration details" on pag 758 of Reference Manual, Rev. 4, 06/2017);
  • How to write ERSAREQ bit of FCFNG register (see "Refer to the device's Chip Configuration details" on pag. 738 of Reference Manual, Rev. 4, 06/2017)
  • The function of the OPT bits in the FOPT register (see "Refer to the device's Chip Configuration details" on pag. 741 of Reference Manual, Rev. 4, 06/2017)
  • The limits of the MCU access to FTFC resources as reported in the sentence "Refer to the device's Chip Configuration details" see pag. 793 of Reference Manual, Rev. 4, 06/2017)

Best regards,

E.

0 Kudos

danielmartynek
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Enrico,
There is already RM rev.6 available, so I will use the updated revision.

Please see the bellow sections

• FTFC Functional mode of operation: Section 35.1 Chip-specific FTM information / 35.1.6 Flash memory modes
• How to write ERSAREQ bit: Section 35.1 Chip-specific FTM information / 35.1.7 Erase all contents of flash memory
• FOPT: Section 24.3.2 FOPT boot options.
• Access to FTFC resources when secured: Chapter 5 Security overview / Section 5.2.1 Flash memory security

Regards,
Daniel