Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2C configuration in slave mode

Jump to solution
soniyajchand
Contributor II

Hi,

This is about S32K1xx series MCU. I want to use one I2C bus in slave mode, but I have not found the slave mode configuration on the S32DS. I need to configure I2C0 in slave mode and I2C1 in master mode. Then do a loopback and see if my code is correct or not. My queries are 1) What are the steps to perform to configure I2C0 as a slave.
2)What are the points I should keep in mind when I try a loopback. A newbie to this domain, any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Soniya Chandran

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Soniya Chandran,

Please install the S32K1xx development package and S32K1xx SDK 3.0.3 package, then you should be able to find I2C examples.

update S32K1xx development package S32K1xx SDK 3.0.3 package.pngCreate project from example lpi2c_slave_s32k148.png

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
soniyajchand
Contributor II

Thanks Robin

0 Kudos
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Soniya Chandran,

Please install the S32K1xx development package and S32K1xx SDK 3.0.3 package, then you should be able to find I2C examples.

update S32K1xx development package S32K1xx SDK 3.0.3 package.pngCreate project from example lpi2c_slave_s32k148.png

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.