How to put config file to S32DS for build, debug.... project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put config file to S32DS for build, debug.... project

TanTN6
Contributor I

I just started with AUTOSAR and I have S32K144EVB I want to find instructions on how to use Tresos to generate config file and put it in S32DS for debug, build... Can anyone tell exactly where I should start from where?
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ktt433
Contributor I

The concept of income tax involves the assessment and taxation of income earned by individuals to get help, corporations, partnerships, and other entities.

0 Kudos

david56
Contributor I

Generation of a new project from an existing project file. Construction 3. Debugging is the fifth. A final destination. 9 ... Our IDE and development environment, Eclipse, will begin to load. This will then... Go to File > New >S32DS Application Project... Navigate to (1) C/C++ Build, (2) Settings, and (3) Target Processor in the build's configuration.

0 Kudos

bhaysu24
Contributor I

Creating a project from existing project file. 3. Building. 5. Debugging. 6. Terminal. 9 ... It will begin to load the eclipse environment and IDE we will be using to write and test code. It will then ... File > New >S32DS Application Project ... In the build settings, go to (1) C/C++ Build, (2) Settings, (3) Target Processor

0 Kudos