How to generate the LIN code for updated/modified LDF for S32 Design Studio for ARM

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate the LIN code for updated/modified LDF for S32 Design Studio for ARM

sivaEmbitel
Contributor II

Is there a way to generate LIN code for modified/updated LDF for S32 Design Studio for ARM  (s32k1xx) lin slave example

0 Kudos
3 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

you can easily load new LDF file into LIN stack component. The file should be copied into the project directory. Then LDF file is selected within "Network Configuration" tab. The LDF file is automatically parsed and its contents is reflected to LIN Slack component GUI. You can do modification of the parameters in the GUI's tabs and changes are automatically saved into the selected LDF file. "Validation of changes .." message is displayed in Progress bar or window.
The Reload button can be useful if you modify LDF file in S32DS text editor as other source file. After you save the file after Reload is pressed new contents is reflected in the LIN Slack component GUI.

After PE code is generated the node configuration files (lin_cfg.h and lin_cfg.c), that are needed for LIN Stack, are updated based on LDF file.

BR, Petr  

0 Kudos

sivaEmbitel
Contributor II

Hi Petr,

Thanks for reply,

Iam able to updated/modified LDF and generate lin_cfg.h and lin_cfg.c files, But I was unable to test B0-B7 services even after enabling the transport layer and diagnostic services, can you please help me how to verify B0-B7 and UDS services. Find the below pictures for reference. If possible provide me the sample project where I can refer and validate the same.

sivasankarchand_0-1644223294952.png

sivasankarchand_2-1644223468788.png

sivasankarchand_1-1644223411583.png

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
0 Kudos