cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to flash S32K controller using EVAL board and Design studio

Jump to solution
mayureshp
Contributor II
I have ECU with S32K144 controller on it. there is SWD connector on ECU. I want to flash this controller with S32K Eval board using S32KDesign studio. How can i do that? can i connect J14 of eval board directly to by SWD interface or is there any other connection required? What settings needs to be done on Design studio?
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mayureshp,

I think you need to remove the R122 and R127 which connect the J14 to onboard S32K144.

debug interface R122 R127.png

But I suggest you take a look at this discussion: Program/Debug issue with S32K142-Q48

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mayureshp,

I think you need to remove the R122 and R127 which connect the J14 to onboard S32K144.

debug interface R122 R127.png

But I suggest you take a look at this discussion: Program/Debug issue with S32K142-Q48

Best Regards,
Robin
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos