How to connect SDK Version 4.0.3 to S32DS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect SDK Version 4.0.3 to S32DS

DenisT1980
Contributor III

I wil try the new version of S32 SDK: RTM 4.0.4. I have downloaded the *.exe file and installed it.

But S32DS seems not to see this SDK: it is not a option by selection of SDK.

0 Kudos
7 Replies

DavidMunozQuiroz
Contributor I

Do you have any updates about publishing an update in the S32DS package?

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The SDK team has communicated with the S32DS team about this three weeks ago.  I haven't received the information on when it will be released. 

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi DenisT1980,

Please use Extensions and Updates install the latest S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.3 in S32DS 3.4. You can refer the Installation instructions of S32 Design Studio 3.3 - S32K1xx dev package and S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.0 available!

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

huang_hw
Contributor II

"Extensions and Updates install the latest S32 SDK for S32K1xx RTM 4.0.3 in S32DS 3.4." does NOT work as 4.0.3 is not found in S32DS 3.4 Extensions and Updates. 

4.0.3 can only be download in .exe form and after executing the .exe, it is NOT incorporated into S32DS 3.4. (it is expanded into a series of directories/sub-directories in the NXP directory.

This is probably why the question was asked in the first place.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Sorry for replying so late, temporarily unable to connect SDK Version 4.0.3 to S32DS. Need to wait for the new update package for S32DS 3.4.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The S32SDK_S32K1xx_RTM_4.0.3.exe is the standalone version of the SDK and it contains no integration support for S32DS.

I need to consult this with our S32DS\SDK team and will update this thread as soon as I have their feedback.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

It seems they did not publish an update the package for S32 Design Studio. We've reached out to the SDK support team for help.

0 Kudos